Government of West Bengal
Government College of Engineering and Leather Technology
Block – LB 11, Sector – III, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700106
Phone: +91-33-2335 6977, Fax: +91-33-23358353; E-Mail: email@example.com; URL: https://www.gcelt.gov.in
No. 354/IV/1 Dated: 08.09.2023
LATERAL ENTRY: WBJEE E-COUNSELLING 2023: Physical Reporting
Candidates who have participated in JELET 2023 Online counselling and has received allotment in 1st / 2nd/ Mop-Up round, has to report to allotted institute personally for document verification after payment of seat acceptance fee (Rs.5000/-).
Presence of Applicants is a must.
Dates for document verification (at College Office):
1st Round: 12 to 16th September 2023 from 11:00 am to 2:00
2nd Round: 19 to 21st September 2023 from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm (excluding 18th September 2023)
Mop-Up round: 27, 29 & 30th September 2023 from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm (excluding 28th September 2023)
Following documents are required in ORIGINAL and ONE SELF-ATTESTED PHOTOCOPY.
1. Allotment letter obtained from student’s log in (for this college)
2. JELET 2023 rank card
3. Proof of date of Birth (10th admit / DoB certificate)
4. Mark sheet of 10th (Madhyamik or equivalent)
5. Mark sheet of 12th (Higher Secondary or equivalent) (if available, mandatory for B. Sc. Passed candidates)
6. Mark sheets of all semesters of diploma / B. Sc. examinations
7. Domicile certificate as per WBJEEB specified format (as per section 6.0, 6.1 and 6.2 of Information Bulletin)
8. SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B candidates- (if applicable) (as per Sections 5.0, 7.0 and 8.0 of the Information Bulletin. Candidates having OBC certificates (NCL) with either OBC-A(NCL) or OBC-B(NCL) category clearly mentioned. NCL (Non Creamy Layer) Certificate has to be issued on or after 01.04.2023 by the competent authority.
9. PWD Certificate (if applicable)
10. AADHAR Card
11. YES / NO upgradation form (available in WBJEEB website)
12. Unique Allotment ID (from student’s login) which will be required at the final stage of admission.
** Must carry mobile phone with the mobile number registered during making application to receive OTP at the final stage of admission confirmation.
Payment of admission fee (In Cash): Applicants who will be opting for No Upgradation and will confirm seat in this college in any round will have to pay following fees after physical reporting.
Name of course
Amount payable (INR)
COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
Students’ Welfare Association fee: Rs. 2000/- (For all courses, one time)
** For any query students may send e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. No print out / photo copies will be provided by the college. Candidates must bring all printouts or copies with them.
2. Screen shots or photographs of the screen etc. are not acceptable as any valid document.
Officer in Charge